What you need to know to Wire Hot Tub or Spa?
You've just done the biggest part of having a hot tub - you purchased it. Now you need to accomplish second part - get it wired. You would definitely want to safely enjoy the touch of the water and its relaxing effect. To make a long story short, you need to get:
- Wire (right type and gauge)
- Conduit (required by Code)
- Disconnect (UL listed GFCI device)
- Breaker (Your Panel specific, required ampacity)
- Make sure you have proper grounding
- Install all listed above (per National Electric Code)
- Please remember, Distances and other Measuremens DO MATTER!
- Now it's all about your safety while sitting in the water
You can also call 400 North Electrician to get it professionally done in much shorter time. We warranty our job in writting. You do not have to worry about it anymore.
If you need any professional help with installation or wiring of your hot tub or spa, please call 770-842-5061 for assistance.
Occasionally we have coupons for Hot tub, Spa and Jacuzzi Installation and Wiring. Feel free to check it here or simply call us.